PS 29 John M. Harrigan School | 425 Henry St | Brooklyn, NY 11201 | (718) 330-9277800-123-456

Kindergarten Pre-Registration 2017-18

Kindergarten Pre Registration for Families Who Received a Placement Letter for PS 29

Kindergarten offer letters for the 2018-2019 school year were sent the week of March 19th to families who applied by the January deadline.  If you received a placement letter to PS 29 you  must make an appointment to pre-register your child as soon as possible.   All families MUST pre-register, including those who are currently attending Pre-K at PS 29.  There is no automatic pass from Pre-K to Kindergarten, you must still come in to pre-register your child to Kindergarten.

To Make Your Appointment

  • Please click here to make an appointment.  ALL families must make an appointment to pre-register, we can’t pre-register families who do not have an appointment. If you have twins, you must make one appointment per child.
  • Please make sure to bring all documents on this checklist.   We will not be able to register your child if documentation is incomplete. 
  • Your child does not have to be present if you are a current Pre-K family.

Thanks for your understanding in following these guidelines, this will help in averting long wait times.



More Posts in Uncategorized


Share this Post